Parsley- and Garlic-Rubbed Flank Steak with Sweet-and-Sour Red Onion-Vinegar Sauce
More like a relish, this uncooked sauce adds a kick to the garlicky grilled steak when served on the side.
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: 3 ounces beef and about 1/4 cup sauce)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 248
- Calories from fat: 50%
- Fat: 13.7g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 23.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.6g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 206mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (about 6 large cloves)
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Sweet-and-Sour Red Onion-Vinegar Sauce
- Prepare grill.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Rub both sides of steak with mixture. Place steak on grill rack; grill for 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Serve with Sweet-and-Sour Red Onion-Vinegar Sauce.
- Totals include Sweet-and-Sour Red Onion-Vinegar Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parsley- and Garlic-Rubbed Flank Steak with Sweet-and-Sour Red Onion-Vinegar Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes