- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/2 ounces ciabatta bread
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano
- calories 94
- fat 5.9 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- sodium 241 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; toss well to coat. Arrange zucchini in a single layer in pan; grill 4 minutes, turning after 2 minutes.
Chop ciabatta bread. Place bread and thyme in a food processor; pulse 10 times. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Add bread mixture; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Combine zucchini, bread mixture, and Parmigiano-Reggiano.