Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
Try these Parmesan Zucchini Sticks as an alternative to cheese sticks or french fries. They are breaded and baked which is a healthier option. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce for an appetizer that is sure to make mouths water.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- Garnish: ranch salad dressing
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl; set aside. Mix bread crumbs, cheese, thyme and pepper in a separate bowl. Dip zucchini into egg and then into crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender. Serve with ranch salad dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers