Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- Garnish: ranch salad dressing
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl; set aside. Mix bread crumbs, cheese, thyme and pepper in a separate bowl. Dip zucchini into egg and then into crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender. Serve with ranch salad dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers