Parmesan Won Ton Crisps
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 20 won ton skins
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Brush 2 baking sheets with butter. Cut won tons in half diagonally; place in a single layer on baking sheets. Brush won tons with remaining butter; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Won Ton Crisps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Hors d'Oeuvres, Snacks
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead, Portable/Picnic, Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American, Asian, Chinese
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Cheese, Rice/Grains
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- COOKING METHOD: Bake
- OCCASION: Chinese New Year, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living