Parmesan-White Bean Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive or Canola oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves fresh (or 1 t dried thyme leaves chopped
- 1 can(s) 19 oz Progresso Cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley chopped
- 1 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese (3 3/4 oz)
- carrot sticks
- In heavy 2-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and thyme; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until garlic is light golden. Remove from heat.
- Add beans and broth to saucepan. Partially mash beans with potato masher. Stir in parsley. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until bean mixture is thoroughly heated. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve warm with carrot sticks.
- You can also use pita wedges or crackers;
- Top off this creamy dip with a sprig of fresh thyme.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LongBeachLiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan-White Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers