Freshly grated Parmesan cheese brightens the flavor of Parmesan Vinaigrette. Toss Parmesan Vinaigrette with your favorite green salad or vegetable pasta salad.
This recipe goes with Farmers' Market Pasta Salad
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Process Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, pepper, and salt in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add basil and cilantro; pulse 5 or 6 times or just until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note