Parmesan Turkey Cutlets
- 2/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 turkey tenderloins (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Cut tenderloins into 1-inch-thick slices. Place between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Coat both sides of turkey with cooking spray; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Cook half of turkey slices in 2 tablespoons hot olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute on each side or until done. Repeat procedure with remaining turkey and hot oil. Serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This