- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 ounce freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- calories 233
- fat 4.9 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- sodium 328 mg
How to Make It
Pierce each potato with a fork 3 to 4 times on each side. Wrap each potato in a damp paper towel. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes, turning after 4 minutes. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; scoop pulp into a bowl. Mash pulp.
Stir butter, milk, sage, Parmesan cheese, and salt into potato pulp.