- 2 pounds unpeeled seeded pumpkin or other winter squash, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs or panko
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Place pumpkin wedges in a single layer on a large parchment- or aluminum foillined baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil, turning wedges to coat evenly.
Stir together Parmesan, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle pumpkin wedges evenly with cheese mixture. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, stir together sour cream and remaining 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Serve pumpkin wedges with lemon cream.