I did like the general taste of these muffins though would cut the cayenne to even less than in the recipe. Not that it made them too spicy, but the cayenne overpowered the rosemary way too much. Another tip, the dough is very sticky and especially difficult to get into a mini muffin cup. I ended up pulling out right sized pieced with my fingers.
Parmesan-Rosemary Mini Muffins
Photo: David Prince; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup roasted garlic-flavored olive oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Line 2 (12-cup) miniature muffin pans with paper liners.
- 2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together egg, milk, and oil in a small bowl; stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until blended. (Do not overmix.) Spoon batter by rounded tablespoonfuls into prepared muffin pans.
- 3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This