- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup roasted garlic-flavored olive oil or extra virgin olive oil
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Line 2 (12-cup) miniature muffin pans with paper liners.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together egg, milk, and oil in a small bowl; stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until blended. (Do not overmix.) Spoon batter by rounded tablespoonfuls into prepared muffin pans.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.