parmesan roasted potatoes
- 4 pound(s) floury potatoes cut in half/fourths
- 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) plain flour
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) parmesan
- 1 handful parsely finely chopped
- 4 sprig(s) rosemary finely chopped
- 1 pinch(s) nutmeg grated
- 1. 1 Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Place the potatoes into a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 mins exactly. Drain well and toss in a little of the oil to coat.
- 2. Stir the flour, Parmesan, herbs and nutmeg together in a dish with a small pinch of salt and toss the potatoes in the mix until evenly coated. Heat a good layer of oil in a shallow, non-stick roasting tray on a hob or in the oven, then carefully add the potatoes to the tray. Turn the potatoes to coat them in the oil and roast for 40 mins, turning once. If they feel like they are sticking to the pan, don't move them, just leave them for the full time. Roast until golden brown and crisp, and serve straight away.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by avmulder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
parmesan roasted potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables