My husband and daughter hate veggies and they gobbled this up. I omitted the thyme and used minced garlic instead of whole garlic. Will definitely make this again.
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Head Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Sliced Medium Onion
- 4 Thyme Sprigs
- 4 Unpeeled Garlic Cloves
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. Cut 1 head cauliflower into florets; toss on a large rimmed baking sheet with 1 sliced medium onion, 4 thyme sprigs, 4 unpeeled garlic cloves, and 3 Tbsp. olive oil; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup grated Parmesan , toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, 10-12 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ettabug and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables