Parmesan Quinoa Bites
I was looking for a way to get my infant to eat vegetables. At 13 months, he ate 4!!! These will become a regular at our house. I just used this recipe as a rough guideline, throwing in some quinoa and shredded veggies I already had in the fridge. I had some parmesan but not enough so I added some shredded cheddar. They were great.
Yield: 4 servings ( Serving Size: 5 pieces )
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked quinoa 1/2 cup uncooked makes 1 1/2 cooked
- 2 large eggs
- 1 green onion stalk diced
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together all ingredients.
- 2.Grease a mini muffin pan or baking sheet
- 3.Scoop a heaping tablespoon into each mini muffin spot or create piles on the baking sheet.
- 4.Bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note