Parmesan Quinoa Bites
I was looking for a way to get my infant to eat vegetables. At 13 months, he ate 4!!! These will become a regular at our house. I just used this recipe as a rough guideline, throwing in some quinoa and shredded veggies I already had in the fridge. I had some parmesan but not enough so I added some shredded cheddar. They were great.
Yield: 4 servings ( Serving Size: 5 pieces )
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked quinoa 1/2 cup uncooked makes 1 1/2 cooked
- 2 large eggs
- 1 green onion stalk diced
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together all ingredients.
- 2.Grease a mini muffin pan or baking sheet
- 3.Scoop a heaping tablespoon into each mini muffin spot or create piles on the baking sheet.
- 4.Bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes