These were great, everyone loved them and did not taste like refrigerated potatoes at all! Will definitely make again!
When time is tight and you're in need of a quick side, pick up a package of refrigerated mashed potatoes and doctor up the flavor. The results are Parmesan Potatoes with fresh Parmesan cheese, green onions, and black pepper stirred in.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Sodium: 294mg
- 2 cups refrigerated mashed potatoes (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add mashed potatoes; cover and cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Stir in Parmesan cheese, green onions, and black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note