These were great, everyone loved them and did not taste like refrigerated potatoes at all! Will definitely make again!
When time is tight and you're in need of a quick side, pick up a package of refrigerated mashed potatoes and doctor up the flavor. The results are Parmesan Potatoes with fresh Parmesan cheese, green onions, and black pepper stirred in.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Sodium: 294mg
- 2 cups refrigerated mashed potatoes (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add mashed potatoes; cover and cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Stir in Parmesan cheese, green onions, and black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This