*The most important thing is to keep the potato pieces about the same size so they cook evenly. I like to slice the potatoes in half lengthwise, then slice each half lengthwise again, then dice. I end up with 16-20 pieces per potato. You can end up with more or fewer, just try to keep the pieces the same size.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Medium potatoes diced
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, parmesan, garlic salt, and paprika. Spread potatoes out on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees 30-40 minutes, stirring potatoes every 10-15 minutes for even browning. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables