They fell apart when I cooked them. They became like mashed potatoes with crust in it. They turned into mush!! Terrible!!!
Parmesan Potato Pancakes
Never underestimate the power of leftovers! Last night's mashed potatoes are today's delicious parmesan potato pancakes. Serve with a side salad for lunch.
More From Health
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 568mg
- Calcium: 60mg
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or green onions
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1. Combine potatoes, chives, egg white, and 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- 2. Combine 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and cheese on a small plate. Divide the potato mixture into 8 equal (1/4-cup) portions; dredge in breadcrumb mixture, shaping each portion into a 1/4-inch-thick patty.
- 3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet. Add 4 patties; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining 4 patties. Serve pancakes hot with applesauce and low-fat sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This