Parmesan Popovers from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4.5 ounce(s) all-purpose flour (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Combine milk and eggs in a bowl. Weigh or lightly spoon 4.5 ounces flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Add flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt to milk mixture, stirring well; let stand 30 minutes. Place popover pan in oven for 5 minutes. Remove tin from oven; lightly coat popover cups with cooking spray. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each cup, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until puffed and golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Popovers from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads