Serve over Grilled Corn.
Yield: Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons jarred refrigerated pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Stir together butter, Parmesan cheese, pesto sauce, parsley, chives, garlic, and freshly ground pepper in a bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments