Yum! I made this with fresh Haddock and I agree with the other reviewer that it was quite a treat. I especially liked that this was very quick. I will make this again as a work day meal.
Parmesan-Pecan-Crusted Fried Fish
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds cod fillets
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- 2. Cut fillets into 2-inch pieces; dip in eggs, and dredge in pecan mixture.
- 3. Cook fish, in batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute on all sides or until golden; drain on paper towels. Place fish on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan, and keep warm in a 200° oven.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes