Parmesan-Parsley Biscuit Flatbreads
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 11/ teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Separate biscuits into individual rounds. Pour olive oil onto a baking sheet. Dip both sides of each biscuit round in oil, and arrange on baking sheet. Using fingertips, press each biscuit into a 4-inch free-form flat circle. Sprinkle each flattened biscuit with Parmesan cheese, parsley, kosher salt, and pepper. Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into strips.
- Rosemary-Garlic Biscuit Flatbreads: Omit the Parmesan cheese and parsley, and then prepare the recipe as directed. Sprinkle the biscuits evenly with 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary and 2 minced garlic cloves.
- For testing purposes only, we used Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk Grands! Refrigerated Biscuits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads