Substituted pork for lamb and it still tasted great! Cooks up in just 15 minutes and my toddler couldn't get enough. This will be making it into the week night meal rotation!
Parmesan-Herb Lamb Chops with Mint Aioli
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from fat: 54%
- Protein: 23g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 7.8g
- Carbohydrate: 8.4g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sodium: 221mg
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse-ground pepper
- 3/4 cup panko (see notes) or other fine dried bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 8 lamb rib chops (each about 3/4 in. thick, 2 lb. total)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- Mint aioli
- 1. In a shallow bowl, mix vinegar, mustard, garlic, and pepper. In another shallow bowl, stir together panko, cheese, and mint.
- 2. Trim excess fat from lamb and discard. Rinse chops and pat dry. One at a time, turn chops in vinegar mixture to coat well; lift out and press firmly in panko mixture, turning to coat all sides. Place chops slightly apart in a lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch pan; drizzle evenly with butter.
- 3. Bake in a 500° regular or convection oven until coating is browned and meat is medium-rare (pink) in center of thickest part (cut to test), 10 to 14 minutes, turning once after 5 minutes. Serve with mint aioli and season to taste with salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note