Parmesan-Herb Cornbread Pudding
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Ben Mims' Perfect Cornbread, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 3-qt. baking dish with cooking spray. Cut cornbread into 2- to 3-inch pieces, and place in prepared dish. (You should have about 10 cups cornbread.) Cook butter and thyme in a 2-qt. saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter begins to turn golden brown. Remove pan from heat, and whisk in milk and next 2 ingredients until sugar melts. Whisk in eggs; pour mixture over cornbread. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over cornbread.
- 2. Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 more minutes or until light brown and set. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This