Yum! These were so good and so easy! Used skim milk and low sodium soup and they turned out great. I have made them many times and will continue to make them. Great with seafood and asparagus.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup uncooked regular grits
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (14-oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Bring grits, milk, and broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in soup and next 3 ingredients. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Top evenly with 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch