Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 envelope(s) italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix cheese, salad dressing mix and garlic powder in gallon baggie.
- Moisten chicken with water; toss in baggie and coat with cheese mixture.
- Place in shallow baking pan. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until 170 degrees. Place 6 inches under heating element on broil for 2 - 4 minutes to brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note