Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 envelope(s) italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix cheese, salad dressing mix and garlic powder in gallon baggie.
- Moisten chicken with water; toss in baggie and coat with cheese mixture.
- Place in shallow baking pan. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until 170 degrees. Place 6 inches under heating element on broil for 2 - 4 minutes to brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes