Parmesan, Garlic, and Cajun Fries
Photo: Lisa Romerein; Styling: Valerie Aikman-Smith
Time: 25 minutes. In San Diego, Padres fans love the three choices of french-fry flavors at Petco Park. We couldn't pick just one, so we tossed them together for a triple play.
Yield: Serves 8
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 203
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Protein: 5.3g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Sodium: 198mg
- Cholesterol: 4.8mg
- 1 package (28 oz.) frozen shoestring french fries
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer hot fries to a large bowl. Add cheese, garlic, and Cajun seasoning, tossing to coat well. Season to taste with salt.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables