Parmesan-Garlic Butter Green Beans
- 4 cup(s) frozen whole green beans
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Cook green beans as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile in a 1 qt saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat, add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes., stirring frequently, until garlic is tender.
- Pour garlic butter over cooked green beans , stir to coat. Sprinkle with cheese, and toss gently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note