Parmesan Garlic Biscuits - Gooseberry Patch
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 12 ounce(s) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- Coat bottom of a 9 inch pie pan with butter; add celery seed and garlic. Slice each biscuit into quarters; arrange on top of butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Garlic Biscuits - Gooseberry Patch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads