don't seperate the dough until ready to use and leave in fridge till ready to cook.
Parmesan, Garlic, and Basil Twists
Because they begin with refrigerated breadstick dough, these twists are a snap to put together.
Yield: 1 dozen (serving size: 1 twist)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 94
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 231mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Unroll dough, separating into strips. Brush with the garlic mixture. Sprinkle with basil, cheese, and pepper, gently pressing into dough. Twist breadsticks, and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Gently press ends of breadsticks onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note