Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 6 chicken breasts halves (1 3/4 lbs.) boneless, skinless
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix butter and mustard in shallow dish until well mixed. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in large plastic bag.
- Dip one piece of chicken at a time into butter mixture, coating all sides. Then place in bag of bread crumbs, seal bag and shake to coat with crumb mixture. Place chicken in single layer in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Expert Tips
- Go ahead and add a pinch of this or a dash of that. Try adding dried basil, thyme, sage or rosemary leaves, dried dill weed or seasoned salt to taste to the bread crumb mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by absobbatl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note