Parmesan Crusted Potato Wedges
Community Recipe from
- Parmesan Crusted Potato Wedges
- Candace Hancock
- 2/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 medium yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/2 c. butter
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-loc bag. Cut potatoes into fourths; add potato wedges to bag and shake gently to coat. Set aside. Place butter in a baking dish lined with foil. Place pan in a 425° oven until butter melts. Spread potato wedges in a single layer in pan and return to oven. Bake uncovered 30 minutes, turning wedges after 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Crusted Potato Wedges Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables