Parmesan-Crusted Crab Cake Bites with Chive Aïoli
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 48 Minutes
- 6 ounces fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 (3-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/4 cups Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Chive Aïoli
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Generously grease 2 (12-cup) miniature muffin pans. Pick crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
- 2. Stir cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Add 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and next 6 ingredients; stir until smooth. Fold in crabmeat and parsley.
- 3. Combine remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and melted butter in a medium bowl; toss with a fork until breadcrumbs are moistened. Spoon 1 Tbsp. breadcrumb mixture into each muffin cup; press into bottom and up sides to form crust. Spoon 1 Tbsp. crab mixture into each crust.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Run a knife around edges of crab cakes to loosen; gently lift cakes from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature topped with Chive Aïoli.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This