Parmesan Crusted Chicken in Cream Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) instant brown rice uncooked
- 14 ounce(s) fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth divided
- 6 Ritz crackers finely crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoon(s) oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Philadelphia Chive & Onion cream cheese
- 3/4 pound(s) asparagus spears trimmed, steamed
- Cook rice as directed on package, using 1 1/4 cups of the broth and 1/2 cup water.
- Mix cracker crumbs and parmesan on plate. Rinse chicken with cold water; gently shake off excess. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning evenly to coat both sides of each breast. Discard and remaining crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm. Add remaining broth and cream cheese to skillet; bring just to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently. Spoon over chicken. Serve with rice and asparagus.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Crusted Chicken in Cream Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes