Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoon(s) Italian bread crumbs
- Oven 425 degrees.
- Brine chicken breasts for 10 minutes.
- Pound to evenness.
- Lay chicken on foil lined baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Mix parmesan and mayonaise in a bowl.
- Spread mixture on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes