Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoon(s) Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- If not browned, place under broiler for a couple of minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes