Parmesan Crusted Chicken
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $7.16
Cost per serving*: $1.79
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 370, Calories From Fat 210, Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 23g, Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 2g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 35g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes