Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken
Amount per serving
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 6%
- Sodium: 550mg
- Calcium: 5%
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 teaspoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- 5. To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
- Cost per recipe*: $10.02.
- Cost per serving*: $2.50.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes