- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 teaspoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- calories 290
- fat 16 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 27 g
- carbohydrate 8 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 6 %
- sodium 550 mg
- calcium 5 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
Cost per recipe*: $
Cost per serving*: $
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.