Parmesan Crispy Potatoes
Crispy potatoes are a great side to any meal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Breadcrumbs
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) Parmesan Cheese (finely grated)
- 3-4 Potatoe's washes and pealed
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- In a baking pan melt half stick of butter until pan is covered.
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes to make about 1/4 to 1/2 inch "chips". Lay chips in baking pan, once all chips are spread out slice about 2 table spoons of butter over potatoes, ( amount can be less butter if desired).
- Bake potatos for about 20 mins. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle bread crumbs over potatoes, return to oven and continue cooking for about 15-20 mins, checking potatoes regularly.
- Once potatoes have turned golden brown sprinkle Parmesan cheese over them and bake 5 more minutes. ( If you desire golden potatoes on both side flip the potatoes over and bread crumb them again).
- Once cheese is baked on remove potatoes place on serving dish and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by llibby329 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note