Offer up simple-to-prepare Parmesan Crisps at your next gathering. Just-grated cheese will give your crisps the best texture and flavor.
More From Allyou
Bake: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 28
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 0.0g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 96mg
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan (preferably Parmigiano-Reggiano)
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment.
- 2. Toss cheese, flour and cayenne in a small bowl. Drop heaping teaspoons of mixture on baking sheets, leaving 2 inches between mounds. Gently spread cheese with your fingers or the back of a spoon into a thin disk.
- 3. Bake until cheese has melted and disks are crisp and golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely on parchment on a wire rack, then carefully remove with a small metal spatula. Repeat with remaining cheese mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note