- 2 (12-oz.) packages frozen white shoepeg corn, thawed and divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons plain yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Place 1 package of corn and next 7 ingredients (in order listed) in a large food processor. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Transfer mixture to a large bowl; stir in chives and remaining corn. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Garnish, if desired.