Parmesan Corn Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (14.5) oz. pkg. corn muffin mix
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/2 t. dried rosemary
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1 (8 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray 8 x 8 in. pan with cooking spray. Combine ingredients and mix well. Bake 18-22 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before slicing. 12 servins.
- 141 calories, 3 g. protein, 32 g. carbs, 2 g. fiber, 0 g. fat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Corn Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables