Yield: 12 servings (serving size:1 scone)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 147
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 484mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Calcium: 201mg
- 2 1/2 cups reduced-fat biscuit and baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or freeze-dried chives
- 1 (8-ounce) carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine yogurt and egg in a small bowl; stir well. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; with floured hands, knead lightly 4 to 5 times. Pat dough into a 9-inch circle on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Using a knife coated with cooking spray, cut dough into 12 wedges, cutting to, but not through, bottom of dough.
- Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note