Birds Eye® Parmesan Chili Corn on the Cob
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (12 ear) Birds Eye® Sweet Mini Corn on the Cob, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Ground chili powder
- 1. Brush cooked corn with butter to coat.
- 2. Sprinkle each ear with cheese and chili powder.
- 3. Season to taste with salt, if desired.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with flank steak and prepared Birds Eye® Rotini & Broccoli with Cheese Italian Blend.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Parmesan Chili Corn on the Cob Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This