Parmesan Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- SERVES 6
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced italian tomatoes
- 1 lb thawed chicken
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. In a 9x13 dish mix together the Alfredo, broth, rice, tomatoes and pepper. Top with chicken. Cover with foil and bake 45 min, remove the foil and sprinkle with cheese. Bake and additional 10 minutes or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes