Parmesan Chicken Breasts
Community Recipe from
- 6 chicken breasts, split
- 1 1/2 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 stick(s) butter, diced
- 1. Preheat oven to 325.
- 2. Mix breadcrumbs and cheese together.
- 3. Beat together milk and eggs.
- 4. Roll chicken in egg and milk mixture and then in crumb mixture.
- 5. Put in buttered pan.
- 6. Put 1 Tablespoon melted butter on each chicken breast half.
- 7. Sprinkle with Paprika.
- 8. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes