Parmesan Chicken Breasts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 chicken breasts, split
- 1 1/2 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 stick(s) butter, diced
- 1. Preheat oven to 325.
- 2. Mix breadcrumbs and cheese together.
- 3. Beat together milk and eggs.
- 4. Roll chicken in egg and milk mixture and then in crumb mixture.
- 5. Put in buttered pan.
- 6. Put 1 Tablespoon melted butter on each chicken breast half.
- 7. Sprinkle with Paprika.
- 8. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note