I loved this recipe! An appealing looking meal that tastes as good as it looks. I used Rotel instead of diced tomatoes with tasty results. Wonderful dish, can't wait to make it again.
Parmesan Chicken with Bow Ties
Parmesan Chicken with Bow Ties offers a twist to the traditional favorite with the inclusion of bow-tie pasta, diced tomatoes, and chopped chicken.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 436
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Sodium: 516mg
- 12 ounces bow-tie pasta
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, skin and bone removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup canned petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, about 10 minutes, or as label directs; add broccoli for final 3 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid. Toss pasta and broccoli with 1 Tbsp. oil.
- 2. Warm remaining oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion and garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper; sauté for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes; sauté for 2 minutes. Toss in pasta, broccoli, Parmesan and 1/2 cup of cooking liquid. Add more liquid if dry.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note