Outstanding! This is absolutely delicious! Serve with some warmed Three Cheese bread!
Parmesan Chicken & Artichoke Linguine
Served over linguine, Parmesan-crusted chicken makes an elegant everyday dinner. Capers are the pickled or salted buds of a flowering Mediterranean bush. They’re popular in Italian—especially Sicilian—cuisine. Look for jars of them near the olives and pickles at your local supermarket. Try serving Parmesan-crusted chicken over mashed potatoes or Caesar salad. Or make extra chicken, then chop and use in easy lunchtime wraps. Recipe from P&GEveryday.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) linguine
- 4 3-ounce thin chicken cutlets
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 - 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) drained capers
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain and rinse.
- While the pasta’s cooking, prep the chicken: In a shallow dish, combine flour and Parmesan, season with salt and pepper, then mix well. Dip chicken cutlets into the flour mixture and shake off any excess.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until lightly golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add broth to skillet and bring to a boil. Scrape off the bits left in the bottom of the skillet—they’ll add flavor to the sauce. Boil until reduced by half.
- Add garlic, artichokes, capers and tomatoes, gently swirling the skillet to combine. Bring to boil, then remove from heat. Add butter and parsley, swirling to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange chicken on top of the sauce, then cover to keep warm until the pasta is ready.
- Serve chicken and sauce over linguine with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note