Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Hellman's Mayo
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoon(s) italian dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes