Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded thin and cut into strips
- 3 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Add grated Parmesan to a shallow bowl and set aside. Brush chicken with Dijon mustard, and dredge in cheese to coat.
- 2. In a skillet over medium heat add the oil, once hot add the chicken and let brown on first side about 2 minutes. Turn with spatula gently lifting the cheese off of the skillet. cook for another minute or two on side 2 or until juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Semigourmet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note