Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded thin and cut into strips
- 3 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Add grated Parmesan to a shallow bowl and set aside. Brush chicken with Dijon mustard, and dredge in cheese to coat.
- 2. In a skillet over medium heat add the oil, once hot add the chicken and let brown on first side about 2 minutes. Turn with spatula gently lifting the cheese off of the skillet. cook for another minute or two on side 2 or until juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Semigourmet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes